Saturday, July 13, 2013

Optimum Organization and a Freebie! Grab 'n' Go Grading Binder

 You've seen them and I've had them... the trays for collecting student work, neatly color coded and labeled, laid out on a counter or on a shelf.  I loved them!  (And the dollar store loved me!)  I've even used dishpans so more papers would fit in one container.  
Then I changed schools.

I no longer had countertops on which to place my trays and shelves were in short supply.  Even the class itself was smaller so an additional tabletop would not work well either.  I had to adapt fast... ever been there?

I created my Grab 'n' Go Grading Binder and am sharing it as a FREEBIE with you in this week's Optimum Organization!  Thank you Kristen and   Fun in 4B once again for hosting!

Here is how it works:  
(By the way, forgive the photo editing above... my color printer is out of ink!)
 
 
 
So what are you waiting for?  Go and Grab your free binder cover at my TPT store! :)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Daisy,

    What a great idea! Discovered your blog through the Optimum Organization linky and I'm loving it.

    Your binder looks like such a great way to keep track of marked assignments. Unfortunately, we only use notebooks at my school so no-can-do but it will be a great one to keep in mind!

    Enjoy your weekend :D

    Claire
    Sorry About The Mess But...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great idea! If I taught older grades and had to grade a lot, I would definitely use this. Thanks for sharing!

    Mrs. Thompson
    Adventures in Teaching (A First Grade Blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for organizing student work, thanks for sharing!

    Heidi
    Secondgradealicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very smart idea! I just might borrow this one for next year
    -Jen
    Tropical Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a great idea! I love how you can see who didn't turn in the assignment on time because you've stapled them already. Smart! Thanks for linking up.

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the BEST ideas! I just love reading your blog.
    So, I have nominated you for a Liebster Award. Not sure if you already have one or not, but you definitely need one!
    Here is where I nominated you:
    The Teacher Next Door
    Love the blog!!!!!
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...