Thursday, June 6, 2013

Simple Solution of the Day: Color Coding... Everything!

In my school, we use those classic black and white composition books all the time but they can look a lot alike especially when they are stuffed in a desk and only the white ends are showing.  Too often my students would accidentally take math notes in their social studies notebook or write reading reflections in their math journal... what a mess!

Color coding to the rescue!  I am known as the color coding queen on campus and it has helped me be organized.  Why not use it for our student notebooks too?  I simply had students color the ends of the composition books so that they could be seen when a student looked inside the desk.
A simple solution and no more confused notebooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...