Sunday, June 16, 2013

Optimum Organization: What's Next? Signs

 I'm linking up with Kristin at Ladybug Teacher Files and Fun in Room B to share another organizational tip!  

Ever notice that sometimes it is the simplest thing that solves a problem?  Even when my directions were explicit and clear, I still had students asking me, "What am I supposed to do next?" 

Here is how I answer that question:

I made some simple signs to attach to my white board that clearly spell out the order of work that must be done, making priorities clear.  If there are options within a step, I just list them as bulleted items.  Since I use magnetic tape (love that stuff!) to attach the signs, I can just move them up or down to make more room.  Student know right where to look to keep organized.  Simple but effective!


Don't forget to visit the wonderful blogs linked below:



1 comment:

  1. You are right! Simple, yet so effective. Thank you for linking up :)

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...