Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday Made It: Customized Dry Erase Sign!

I'm linking up with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for...

  One of my favorite tips I have found on Pinterest was to make a custom picture frame dry erase board for my classroom.  So fun!  

I used the same scrapbook papers from my clipboard crafting, cut it to fit inside a picture frame, and voila!  The glass inside the frame becomes a dry erase surface where I can post messages to my students.

I use this one as a stand up sign to label the trays near my classroom entrance.  Next school year, I am going to get a bunch of smaller color coordinated frames to label several areas of my classroom, post directions for centers, etc.  I love it when something so simple can have such a big impact!


5 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...