Saturday, June 8, 2013

Optimum Organization: How to Store Bulletin Board Letters

 I'm linking up with Kristin at Ladybug Teacher Files and Fun in Room B to share another organizational tip!  It is summer for me (whew!) and I just finished my last day this week, but if you are anything like me, you are already thinking about next year.

Here is how I store bulletin board letters:

I bought a picture album designed for 4 x 6 photos.  The benefits... 
it has lots of pockets, it is inexpensive, and it can be easily carried and stored.  I can easily fit a variety of letter sizes in each pocket too.

 Simply punch out the letters and group them by letter and voila... a portable, organized way to store letters.  Now when I need to title a bulletin board, it is easy to find the letters I need.  Happy Organizing!


Don't forget to visit the wonderful blogs linked below:

5 comments:

  1. This is a GREAT IDEA!!! I love it!

    Heading to the store right now!

    Carmen Zeisler

    Exploring Elementary
    Fourth Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a simple and smart idea!! Thanks for linking up :)
    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so, so smart!! I love how easy it will be to keep track of the letters--thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So easy! Love it! All of my letters are just in a Ziploc baggie...not too organized. Thanks for sharing :)

    Erin
    http://secondgradesuperhero.blogspot.com/2013/06/math-stations-place-value-freebie.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...