Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Made it Monday: Cute Teacher Clipboards!


I'm linking up with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for Made it Monday!


I love clipboards and have them hanging in handy locations all over my room.  I keep everything from checklists to observation forms on them.  Plain old chipboard clipboards just don't get it done for me so...

I made them pretty with scrapbook paper!






.  


 Here is the scrapbook paper pack that I used.  So cute if you love the school theme!  I bought it at Joann Fabrics.

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Love the rick rack!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tree clipboard is soo sweet! I like the rick rack trim - what a great idea!
    ~Courtney
    Polka Dot Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...